I love these things. You just don't get game shows like this in the States (even when they're taken directly from Japan). I think it's a combination of wacky challenges, insane costumes, and contestants who aren't afraid to ham it up, even if it means losing. Watch and enjoy.
- In which contestants wearing bug costumes must navigate a scooter through a narrow passage. Try and figure out what their punishment is.
- In which men in suits must charge up a treadmill, eat four cookies, and get to the end before time runs out.
- My personal favorite, in which contestants must position themselves to squeeze through oddly-shaped holes in a moving wall.
- In which players must successfully swing over a rolling log and onto a floating platform, while wearing the worst costumes imaginable.
- A combination of 2 and 4, in which contestants must swing onto a moving treadmill, grab a platform, jump OFF said platform to grab another rope so they can land on the floating goal. (I'm not sure, but I think they put something in the water on these last two. Some of those contestants seem to be reacting to more than just cold.)