For the rest of you, I know. I'm sad, too. I wish I had signed copies for everybody! But you can still buy your own copy at any of these fine places: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Indiebound | Broken Eye Books. I can't sign them for you, but maybe some day. Yeah... some day.
So what's up next? Several things:
1) Torment. We're pushing toward our release (early Q1, 2017), so expect to hear more about that as we get closer.
2) I'm working on my own stuff (specifically, I'm plotting the project listed as "Secret Fantasy Project" on the Works in Progress page).
3) I hope to write more in the world of Izanami's Choice, but that's not up to me yet. (In a way, it's kind of up to you. BUY MY BOOK!)
4) I'm obsessively watching my Amazon sales rank, because I heard you're not really an author until you do that.
5) I'm coming up with the next No Thank You, Evil! campaign for my kids.
6) I'm trying to finish Stranger Things before somebody spoils it for me. I mean spoils it more.
All of which means I'm... still doing more than one human should be capable of in 24 hours. Yeah, I don't know how it works either (most of the time it doesn't, I think).